As an essential and up-and-coming business in New Jersey, we are always looking to seize opportunities that allow the community to get to know us better.
Investment Title Partners, Jana Segarra, Brian Teel, Maria Gargano and Bill Pulzello did an exclusive Agent Spotlight interview for the Advocate, the quarterly publication of the New Jersey Land Title Association. They dove into their earliest memories of the title business, their individual career paths, the most significant issues facing the title insurance industry, and much more.
Here’s the simple truth: despite industry setbacks and challenges, Investment Title is growing. And right now, while other companies are struggling to adapt in the face of adversity, we are investing our time, energy, and resources into being on leading edge of the title industry and using our company culture and technology to adapt.
Let’s look at how Investment Title has been proactively responding to the crisis at hand:
- We are fully staffed and already produce e-searches & e-record closing documents
- We have a great relationship with our search providers, which means we can keep up with our commitments & policies as usual
- We use a cloud-based production and phone system allowing our staff to work seamlessly from home
- AND, until we’re able to do true remote notarization, we’re making sure our closings are as hygienic and streamlined as possible, recommended face coverings for all parties, providing each party at closing with their own unused pens and materials to take with them afterward.
In this article, each Partner offers words of wisdom, sharing some insight around what is important to them both in and beyond their work lives. Here’s Brian’s advice:
And that’s exactly why we’re confronting these times of uncertainty head-on and approaching the situation optimistically. We’re not just committed to your well-being, but committed to helping you plan for a future that is built on safety and security. We can’t always predict what is going to happen in our lives, but we can control how we respond to it… and that’s an important lesson for both individuals and businesses alike.
At the end of the day, we are way more than an essential business and a title insurance company – we are a dedicated team of individuals who share a passion for service and excellence. It won’t take you long to understand why our Partners are “four of a kind” once you start reading and really understand their collective vision.
We will keep engaging with our industry in ways like working with the New Jersey Land Title Association to ensure we’re always one step ahead in these trying times. We’re confident that, because of our unique company culture and seasoned team of professionals, we can meet the needs of our client unlike other title agencies. Investment Title, LLC is not your parent’s title agency!
Finally, we believe it’s more important than ever to maintain a strong community presence, even if the dynamics of our relationships may shift. We’ll continue to be a stable resource for our New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida clients and provide them with the tools and education they need to:
- Receive reliable and timely title insurance commitments, policies and endorsements, consistent with up-to-date and sometimes ever-changing underwriter requirements
- Close effectively, safely and on schedule
We look forward to re-opening our office doors to you (outside of scheduled closings) as soon as we are able to. In the meantime, it’s business as usual!
All our best,
The Investment Title Team